About SERVPRO of Norfolk
Adam J. Wolfe
Owners of SERVPRO of Norfolk
SERVPRO® of Norfolk understands the stress that comes with fire and water damage. Whenever possible, we approach the cleanup and restoration process in a way that minimizes the disruption to your family, or employees and customers.
Adam Wolfe is the owner of SERVPRO® of Norfolk. He brings his extensive construction industry experience to the franchise and is committed to helping residents and businesses put their lives back together after a fire or water damage emergency.
“I love being able to help people when they need it the most.” Adam Wolfe, Owner
SERVPRO® of Norfolk’s dedicated, hand-picked team is trained and certified by the Institute of Inspection, Cleaning and Restoration Certification (IICRC). We hold over eleven IICRC certifications and have the experience and equipment necessary to mitigate and restore any size property damage loss to pre-damage condition quickly and efficiently.
We also offer a full range of specialized?cleaning services, including mold mitigation and remediation, and the safe cleaning and disposal of biological contaminants.
When Adam is not helping people put their lives back together, you can find him spending time in the great outdoors boating, hunting, and fishing.
Insurance and Payment Information
For a stress free claims process, SERVPRO works with your insurance to help manage the insurance process and paperwork.
- AMRT - Applied Microbial Remediation Technician
- ASD - Applied Structural Drying Technician
- CCT - Carpet Cleaning Technician
- FCT - Floor Care (Hard Surfaces) Technician
- FSRT - Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration Technician
- OCT - Odor Control Technician
- OSHA - Other Training
- RRRP - Lead-Based Paint Activities and Renovation
- SSI - Substrate Subfloor Introduction
- UFT - Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- WRT - Water Damage Restoration Technician