Mold Problem in Norfolk?
I thought I had mold at the bottom of my sink, but it wasn't my sink that had mold it was my floor and walls. As we pulled up some flooring, we could smell a funny smell, in-fact it was a sewage smell. We had a sewer drain back up in our basement and we thought we had it all cleaned, we were wrong! After pulling back some flooring we deiced to start felling our walls and noticed that the walls were damp, so we cut into the wall, and I saw the mold. Yikes!
SERVPRO® of Norfolk mitigates and remediates mold damage in Norfolk and offers this information from our website about mold and how it spreads:
- Mold is present almost everywhere, indoors and outdoors
- Before mold remediation can begin, any sources of water or moisture must be addressed, or the mold may return
- Mold spores are microscopic and float along in the air, and may enter your home through windows, doors, on clothes and pets, or air conditioning and heating systems
- Mold spores thrive on moisture
- Mold spores can quickly grow into colonies when exposed to water
- Even higher-than-normal indoor humidity can support mold growth
- Keep indoor humidity below 45 percent to discourage mold growth
Call Us Today!
When you need mold mitigation and remediation services for your Norfolk home or business, SERVPRO® of Norfolk is Here to Help.® Our technicians are on-call 24-hours a day to respond to mold damage emergencies, and we typically arrive onsite within four hours of your call. Call us today at 402-370-2460. We’ll mitigate and remediate your mold damage, “Like it never even happened.”
Franchises are Independently Owned and Operated.